the climb

I can almost see it 
That dream Im dreamin, but 
Theres a voice inside my head sayin 
"You'll never reach it "
Every step Im taking 
Every move I make feels 
Lost with no direction 
My faith is shaking 

But I, I gotta keep tryin 
Gotta keep my head held high 

Theres always gonna be another mountain 
Im always gonna wanna make it move 
Always gonna be an uphill battle 
but sometimes Im gonna have to lose 
Aint about how fast I get there 
Aint about whats waitin on the other side 
Its the climb 

The struggles Im facin 
The chances Im takin 
Sometimes might knock me down, but 
No, Im not breaking 
I may not know it 
But these are the moments that 
Im gonna remember most yeah 
Just gotta keep going 

And I, I got to be strong 
Just keep pushing on

Keep on movin 
Keep climbin 
Keep the faith


yoa that's miley cyrus lyrics.kayaknya itu lirik itu yg harus gue lakuin gtu loh.

ni gara" KUTUKAN AKSEL! 

sumpret bgt ya tes nya susyah,plg susah tuh MATEMATIKA (selalu)

jadi ini list nya:


Sociology : 9,2

Economy  : 9,85

Math       : (gatau tp kt ms lia byk salahnya HUAA)

Accounting : (besok)

Geography : (besok)


DOAIN YAA KAWAN KAWAN! 

kalo masuk aksel alhamdulillah,kalo ga alhamdulillah jugaa.

kn klo gamasuk "there;s always gonna be another mountain" ;]

keuntungan :

masuk aksel : beruntung orang bodoh sperti saya bisa masuk

ga masuk aksel : kelas penuh humor & menikmati masa SMA 3 taun

oke deh itu aja yg mau gue critain ahauahuab. oiya gue mao lomba

geography jg di SMA 28,doain lagi yee! (yg doain gue ,gue kasi pete)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please comment this event!